We take Health & Safety seriously as well as as our Quality Assurance.
We maintain a very strict Drug & Alcohol Policy for your safety and ours.
OUR ORGANISATION IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING CUSTOMERS WITH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT MEET OR EXCEED THEIR REQUIREMENTS
- We will identify our customers, determine and agree their requirements, and supply products and services to the agreed standard, every time.
- To achieve this it is the policy of this company to have effective Quality Systems in place to comply with ISO or other recognised standards.
- To demonstrate that the company is dedicated to the ongoing development and improvement if its Quality System, management will ensure that resources are assigned and that all staff will be involved.
- Accordingly the company agrees to provide appropriate supervision and training and will monitor conformance to the Quality Standards.
- We will also have a process of external audit at appropriate intervals to ensure that our systems and procedures are robust and verifiable.
- The Directors and Management of this company have committed themselves to lead and support the development and maintenance of the quality process for the benefit of staff, the company and its customers.
THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR QUALITY WILL BE ADOPTED AS AN INTEGRAL PART OF EVERYDAY WORK, THEREFORE IT IS VITAL THAT EVERY EMPLOYEE SHARES IN THE COMMITMENT TO COMPLETE ALL WORK TO AGREED SPECIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS AT ALL TIMES.